CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is looking to launch Luxembourg Funds and requires an experienced Vice President or equivalent that is looking to make the step up to Principal level. This individual will be expected to act as an executive director on the board of Luxembourg entities through which funds are managed or advised by the company. This role will have a pan European mandate and report into the investment team in London. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Evaluating investments to understand proposed transactions.
- The review and sign off all transactions.
- Hiring a team as the Luxembourg entity grows.
- The preparation for and attendance of board meetings required to approve investments/divestments, business plans and statutory reports.
- Attendance of Investment Committee calls.
- Source and review asset management reports from third party asset managers, and co-ordinate asset-level reviews with the portfolio managers.
- Maintenance of investment dashboards that include key investment data and track asset-level performance.
- A real estate investment background
- Experience with portfolio construction and monitoring.
- Knowledge of the investment committee process.
- Knowledge of collective investment structures.
- Understanding of corporate process
- Ability to work with a wider team that comprises mainly accounting background professionals