CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Vantage Associates Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 12C6147
January 31, 2018
Job Description - Private Equity Analyst
Our client is a distinguished PE firm with an excellent performance track record in the region. As part of their expansion, they are now seeking a young, bright and motivated Analyst to join their Singapore team.
As part of a lean and dynamic outfit, the Analyst will work closely with the Partners and VPs - all seasoned and highly respected investment professionals - and be exposed to the entire deal cycle.
Duties include (among others):
- Responsible for assessing potential investments with sound fundamental analysis and detailed due diligence, including the preparation of financial models and presentation decks.
- Participate in portfolio monitoring efforts through performance analysis and reporting
- Involved in investor relations work by assisting the team during fund raising period. Participate in investor conferences and field trips where required.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor's degree with good Honors. Professional qualifications (e.g. CFA) are a big plus.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience gained in a Big 4 accounting firm (focusing on advisory work in the fields of M&A and transaction valuations), investment bank, private equity firm or investment advisory firm.
- Evidence of high performance standards in previous position(s)
- Familiarity with financial modelling, accounting principles, financial statement analysis, equity markets and equity valuation.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, with mastery of Excel and Powerpoint
- Attention to detail and concern for accuracy
- Ability to multi-task under pressure to support multiple senior colleagues
- Willingness to travel within Asia and occasionally to the US and Europe
- Due to the need for this candidate to engage stakeholders in North Asia, spoken and written proficiency in Mandarin is required. Candidates will also need to be able to interpret financial documents (i.e. financial statements, annual reports) in Mandarin.
Please send your CV to BOH Sang Chin at email@example.com for our consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.