CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
My client is a long/short hedge fund manager based in Hong Kong. Started with SOE background, this hedge fund had experienced very rapid growth in the past few years, with AUM close to 1B USD.
- In charge of daily operations in the mid-back office, including trade operations, valuations, regulatory reporting, compliance and IT
- Handle external vendors and service providers, including but not limited to prime brokers, fund administrators, legal counsels, auditors and consultants.
- Responsible for internal policies, procedures and control works
- Participate in sales and marketing initiatives, interact with internal stakeholders and external investors
- Solid experiences in hedge fund or traditional fund management industry
- At least 10 years hands on experiences with fund operations, familiar with trade operations, compliance and IT
- Self-motivated with entrepreneurship attitude, strong multi-tasking skills with minimal supervision
- Well-connected in the fund industry, able to keep up with latest development in the industry
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese is required
This is a great step up opportunity for a driven individual to join a growing hedge fund as a COO. With the right candidate, my client will offer industry competitive remuneration package, excellent career perspective with great potential.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519