CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
AVP - Economics and Scenarios Credit Risk Business Analyst
January 25, 2018
London, United Kingdom
A Tier 1 Bank in Canary Wharf are offering an opportunity to join them as a Business Analyst for their Economics and Scenarios work stream of their IFRS 9 programme.
· Stress Testing Target Operating Model Design & Roll Out
· Stress Testing/Economic Forecasting Systems BA work
· Analysis, gathering and documentation of business requirements related to IFRS 9 Economics and Scenarios
· Assess the impact of emerging risks & issues, work to provide a recommended resolution in terms of the implications and opportunity.
· Establish and maintain key stakeholders relationships within IFRS 9 Programme at Group, cluster level and with the business.
· Provide Project Support to the workstream lead in terms of chairing meetings as required, planning specific deliverables, understanding issues, and partnering with required stakeholders to achieve resolution
3 - 6 years Business analysis experience in Financial services industry
Exposure to Stress Testing / Scenario generation
Good understanding of Credit Risk - specifically Knowledge of PD, LGD, EAD calculations would be highly advantageous
Large regulatory projects experience
Concise communication skills
High ability in interpretation of business needs and translation to business and functional requirements
Experience in working across Target Operating Models
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.