CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Extensive due diligence and process management for both buy-side and sell-side transactions;
- Industry and company research;
- Presentation preparation for client meetings;
- Development and review of marketing and transaction materials such as teasers, contact lists, information memoranda and management presentations on topics such as M&A/Strategic alternatives or private placements;
- Design/preparation and review of key transaction materials including valuation analysis;
- Monitor and research sectors to stay up-to-date on industry trends and transactions;
- Create and review valuation analysis including comparable company analysis, M&A analysis, precedent transaction analysis and discounted cash flow analysis;
- Interact directly with clients on live transactions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous investment banking experience a MUST (1-3 years of work experience in investment banking) within Healthcare
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and previous financial modeling experience;
- High level of energy and flexibility with a positive;
- Strong teamwork orientation, integrity, intellectual curiosity and dedication to providing the best product to clients;
- Ability to meet hard deadlines in a fast-paced work environment;
- Outstanding academic record;
- Knowledge of CapIQ (or similar data products) a plus;