CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Investment Analyst, Global Asset Manager - Private Real Estate/ Alternative Assets Team
January 13, 2018
London, United Kingdom
We are now working with a major asset management firm investing in excess of £15bn. They have one of the most successful track records of investors in their class, returning in excess of 12% year on year growth.
The fund takes a multi strategy approach towards investing, taking positions in a broad range of assets.
They are now looking to add an Investment Analyst to their team, who will focus on real estate and alternative asset strategies.
The role will concentaret on the following:
- real estate investments for the fund; this will also include managing of existing real estate assets
- investments in alternative investments such as renewable energy
- the identification of new asset and strategies for the fund to invest within
They are looking for people who will have a background as follows:
- investment analysts with other real estate funds
- investment bankers with real estate experience
- chartered accountants with real estate client exposure
The role is probably suitable for someone with up to 4 years experience since graduating.