CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Lawyer to join the EMEA Legal team in London. This individual will play an important role in supporting Wellington Management's sponsored funds, including UCITS and AIFs established in Ireland, Luxembourg, the Cayman Islands, and Bermuda.
Provide legal support for the firm's sponsored funds business lines. Specific activities will include supporting the launch of new funds, maintaining existing funds, analyzing regulatory developments, managing external counsel, and counseling business colleagues.
The successful candidate is likely to:
* Have 5-10 years' relevant experience practicing law, gained either in-house or in Private Practice;
* Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the Asset Management business;
* Have demonstrable funds and client support-related experience, as well as experience with respect to analyzing and negotiating derivatives agreements and complex structures;
* Demonstrate good business judgement and strong counselling skills;
* Be creative, and able to work under pressure, both independently and as part of a team;
* Be able to represent the firm appropriately with external clients;
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note that we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
JOB TITLE Funds Lawyer
JOB FAMILY Legal
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .