CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
You will be responsible for all operational activity involved in the whole life cycle management and administration of loans originated and managed by the Firm on behalf of the fund, including Co-Investment arrangements. The position requires a candidate of extremely high quality with a keen eye for detail.
Key responsibilities include:
· Oversight and day-to-day management of the transactions post-closing
· Managing the relationship with outsourced KYC, Loan and Fund Administrators
· Review of complex loan and security documentation and preparation of key control sheets for deadlines and key events through the life cycle of the transaction
· Manage the operational process of closing, reconciliation of funding and booking of new investments
· Manage all subsequent life cycle activity, in particular post-closing/condition subsequent events, waivers and monthly reporting etc. through to eventual repayment
· Monitor cash and loan reconciliation reports and be the first point of contact for resolution and escalation
· Support the quarterly investor reporting and internal control processes
· Analyse monthly reports from borrowers and feed into central reporting for fund
· Monitor and enforce loan conditions and covenants
· Review and compare budgets to financial reporting
· Where necessary source agents
· Liaise with solicitors, valuers, agents and advisors
· Visit borrowers and respective assets throughout Europe
· Recommend and implement key milestones
· Provide input into financial reporting templates
You must be:
· Highly diligent and hands on
· Process driven
· Able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders