CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
In this role, the VP will be required to manage the Rating Advisory team in Hong Kong in close cooperation with the global unit. The individual should possess an excellent analytical skillset, have solid execution experience and be able to compile accurate ratings reports for corporates in the APAC region.
- Assist and advise new and existing clients of the bank, which would include Industrials, Financial Institutions and Project Finance sectors.
- Work closely with Global Rating Agencies in order to gain an initial rating and to optimise the clients existing ratings.
- Conduct strategic financial operations.
- Working closely with other business lines of the Bank in order to optimise the potential impact on the rating to ensure optimal financing solutions.
- Analyse companies business models financial structures and financial policies.
- Assess businesses credit risk based on Rating Agency's methodologies.
- Analyse Rating Agency's standard and non-standard adjustments based on their accounting knowledge.
- Compile and maintain financial models and sensitivity tables to assess the potential impact of any financial operations on the company's rating.
- Support direct relationships with both clients and rating agencies.
- Work closely with the regional DCM, Syndication, Structured & Project Finance teams in order to assist in any ratings matters.
- Excellent Academic credentials. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Min 6+ years experience in Investment Banking, Rating Agency or Research.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Exposure to Ratings Agencies would be beneficial.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail driven with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Business fluent English is a must, Mandarin would be an advantage