CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Deal Sourcing, originating and analyzing investment opportunities in Healthcare Service industry and leading the investment process
- Monitoring the trend on a global scale, collecting economic and marketing data and relevant third-party report, establish investment framework.
- Analyzing business condition and investment value of potential targets.
- Investigating the potential targets, exploring the investment opportunities and submitting the investment proposals.
- Leading the investment project team and ensuring quality and content of materials (financial models, valuation analysis, due diligence, investment memorandums etc.)
- Negotiating during the transaction documentation process
- Developing and presenting internal memoranda and investment presentations
- Other responsibilities assigned by the top management
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in investment, experience in Private Equity, Corporate M&A or Secondary market investment are preferred.
- Familiar with leading Healthcare Service Groups like hospital groups, physician groups and senior care operators and deeply understand related industries in terms of its macroeconomics, business opportunities, trends etc.
- Well-organized self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects
- Well-connected to the investor and regulator community
- Strong judgment, critical thinking and written skills; ability to articulate and present ideas effectively both verbally and in written form
- Excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and exert influence to the division's stakeholders – internal and external.