CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The incumbent will be responsible for the execution of corporate finance transactions including ECM, DCM, M&A, project finance, valuations and transaction structuring deals. The incumbent will support senior staff in completing transactions and will be involved principally in the preparation of financial models as well as client facing work in obtaining source data.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities by Dimensions:
Shareholder & Financial:
- Assists in implementing the strategy and business plan of employer to achieve the set volume, revenue, and profit targets.
Customer (Internal & External):
- Assists in ensuring the provision of value added products and services to clients.
- Responsible for the preparation of advisory reports, valuations, transactional structures and other advisory deliverables in accordance with agreed mandates with clients.
- Assists in maintaining relationships with clients.
- Provides timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors, Group Compliance, and Group Risk as and when required.
Internal (Processes, Products, Regulatory):
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to the Analysts as and when required.
- Prepares, within delegated authority, proposals to provide Corporate Advisory services to clients.
- Prepares submissions for approval of transactions from the CEO and the Investment Committee.
- Prepares pitches and mandates.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to the corporate finance team.
- Reviews deliverables prior to their issuance to clients.
- Acts within the limits of the powers delegated to the incumbent.
- Bachelors or higher degree, preferably in a relevant discipline such as Economics, Law, Accounting.
- 3-5 years experience in a role directly related to corporate finance such as an investment bank or professional services firm is desirable although his may be reduced for individuals with higher degrees or exceptional experience.
Required Special Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including report writing) in English.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to make decisions and follow through with initiatives.
- Personal integrity and self-management.
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
- Planning, organizing and analytical ability.
- Results oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage teams from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- A record or aptitude for constructing complex spreadsheets, cash flow models and in working with MS Excel.