CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Senior Research Analyst - Industrials (Mid/Small Caps)
January 6, 2018
You will be working for one of Australia's leading sell side equities houses, focussing on emerging companies.
Senior Research Analyst - Industrials (Mid/ Small Caps)
You'll be responsible for maintaining all stock and industry models, writing research, dealing with corporate relationships and interacting with internal and external clients. The environment is challenging and demanding, but exciting and dynamic in one of Australia's leading sell side equities and research business.
- maintain an in-depth knowledge of key companies and their sectors
- prepare research analysis reports and advise on investment ideas as well as write thematic sector pieces
- develop and maintain regular communication with company management teams, clients and our internal sales teams
- engage in financial modelling, forecasting and financial statement analysis
- participate in client marketing activities
Your experience and skills
5+ years' experience in Equity Research, major accounting firm, or a finance/strategy role in the Industrials sector, ideally Mid/Small Caps (including: aerospace and defence, industrial machinery, tools, lumber production, construction, waste management, manufactured housing, cement and metal fabrication.)
Proven ability to critically review and analyse industry data
- highly analytical, organized and able to multitask under tight time frames
- an excellent communicator, able to present recommendations and investment decisions persuasively
- competent in financial modelling, investment research, analysis and evaluation
- ideally possessing industry experience in Mid/Small Cap Industrials
For a confidential discussion please email email@example.com or call direct on 0420562280.