CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Associate, Tier One Infastructure Private Equity Fund - new role 2018
January 4, 2018
London, United Kingdom
Our client is a major private equity fund and one of the leading names in infrastructure investing. They focus on mid – big cap investments in the broad infrastructure space including transport, TMT infrastructure, energy and oil and gas.
They have significant assets to invest and are increasing their presence in the EMEA region.
As a result, they looking to add an Associate to their team.
The role will work on the following
- Origination of investments for the firm
- Carrying out initial due diligence, valuation and commercial and financial analysis of the target
- Financial/ LBO modelling
- Structuring of transactions alongside Directors
- Managing advisors as principal
- Negotiation of terms
- Structuring and preparing of documents
- Full involvement through to completion
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- 2nd year analyst to associate level professionals from other investment banks
- Analysts or associates from other private equity funds
- Excellent deal experience
-Infrastructure experience is not needed, provided you have an interest in the sector. -