CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is an exciting international firm looking to build their North American presence by appointing their first New York sales professionals. Their cutting leading edge technology stack is an artificial intelligence / machine learning platform, that transforms complex data & information processing for the financial markets for analysts, much more intelligently and quicker than current investment research and modelling systems. Application examples include automating securities valuation model building, to the digitisation of fundamental information for deep data extraction. Given demand they've seen for their solutions in Europe our client intends to hire two sales professionals in New York, so exciting opportunities with the freedom and flexibility to develop and "own" the US market, acquiring and growing your own books of business.
Appropriate applicants need to be able to show: - Experience selling to Hedge Funds, Asset Managers and/or Investment Banks etc. Ideally you will have sold to equity research and/or quant analysts, and understand their data / information and valuation modelling needs.
- A proven ability and interest for new business sales.
- The ability to pick up solutions which are new and unique in the market.
- It's likely you'll have experience working at either a technology company, data / financial information or investment research provider. Personal qualities and sales aptitude is more important than what you've been selling previously, so opportunity for someone to "pivot" into the FinTech sector.
- An articulate, consultative and confident sales approach conducive for selling to asset / hedge funds (portfolio managers, heads of research, equity and research analysts etc).
- Interest in working for a high growth enterprise, with the personal motivation and ability to contribute to a dynamic and entrepreneurial team culture in a self-directed role.
So certainly superb career opportunities for the right entrepreneurial spirited sales professionals, where each person can make the roles "their own", "have impact", and reap the financial, professional and personal rewards that come with such a high growth FinTech sales career opportunities. This company firmly believes their solution will become a global research standard and are building winning global sales organisation to make this become reality!
To learn more please either apply online or introduce yourself in confidence to email@example.com
Key words: new business sales, sales executive, sales manager, sales representative, account executive, VP sales, hedge funds, buy side, asset management, investment management, investment banking, capital markets, equity research, valuation models, investment research, model building, quantitative analytics, modelling, pricing, big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning algorithms, quantitative, algorithmic, fundamental research, stock selection, equity analysts, credit analysts, fundamental research, fundamental analysis, big data, quantitative, algorithmic, analytics.