CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
My client is an exceptional, financially strong and well-rated insurance company based in NYC. As an industry leader, it has established an entrepreneurial, data-driven Analytics division that is revolutionizing the underwriting process and designing enterprise-wide innovative solutions. The company is looking to add a Lead Data Scientist to this team.
The company has over 100 years of history and consumer data, both proprietary and external. The Lead Data Scientist will leverage this data to solve analytical challenges ranging from mortality risk to consumer analytics and more.
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, or operations research OR in one of the Actuarial Societies.
- 3+ years of experience with statistical modeling using large and complex data sets in a business setting.
- Preference towards experience in the insurance industry (consumer banking, healthcare and medical research will also be considered)
- Strong communication skills and experience working within a matrixed organization
- Strong expertise in statistical modeling techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, Random Forests, cluster analysis, principal components,
- Strong expertise in regularization techniques, variable selection techniques, feature creation, and validation