CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- People Management, managing a large team based in London, leading recruitment, appraisals, personal development plans and performance plans
- Strategic Decision Making, implementing best practices and optimising the RFP function. Consistently seeking opportunity to improve processes, develop PMAPS, qualify requests and review ROI of the team's work
- Content Management - work closely with content managers to develop PMAPS and work closely with internal teams to ease access to information to increase RFP productivity.
- Budget Management - manage annual budgets
- Ad hoc projects - as part of the senior leadership team in Marketing
The ideal candidate will need the following
-Strong credibility within the RFP function ideally having built a career through an RFP team.
-Experience using PMAPS would be beneficial but is not essential
-Excellent understanding of the global marketplace with a focus on the institutional channel.
-A natural motivator, someone who leads by example and embraces change