CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a top US advisory firm, with a very strong name in debt and restructuring advisory.
They are now looking to add an Associate to their London team. The role will work directly for a Managing Director in the Investment Banking Team to support the origination and execution of Debt Advisory mandates across a range of sectors.
You will provide support and guidance to Analysts and interns, where appropriate.
- Analysing businesses across a range of sectors to find optimal capital structures, and presenting and discussing the results. Focus is mainly on Debt Advisory, however may be called to support M&A and Broking teams
- Credit analysis of individual businesses and comparable transactions, keeping track of the debt market using various databases
- Detailed financial modelling and analysis to assess the financial impact of transactions, capital structures and debt structures
- Drafting marketing materials and other documentation including pitches, information memorandums and management presentations to specified dead
- Collating and responding to comments from lenders, investors, clients and other advisers
- Supporting negotiation of legal documentation and managing communication between all parties
- Transaction process management, to ensure parties keep to deadlines, and that legal, accounting and other process issues are anticipated and addressed; expected to attend most meetings, and to work directly with the client
Competencies Technical /Qualifications
- Degree educated with a minimum 2:1 from a top university
- Minimum of four years previous work experience in a financial services organisation.
- Experience in M&A, restructuring, leveraged finance, debt capital markers, big four restructuring advisory. We would be interested in hearing people from the leveraged finance teams of some of the big lenders like Lloyds or RBS.