CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
My client, a leading UK Bank, are currently looking for a Data Migration Business Analyst to work out of their London offices on a long term contract basis.
The Data Migration Business Analyst is required to work on a large-scale programme that focuses on the migration and integration of a recent acquisition of another Financial Services provider.
The successful Data Migration Business Analyst will have the following:
- Extensive experience working within Banking/Consumer Finance as a Data Business Analyst
- Demonstrable experience working on large-scale Data Migration Programmes REQUIRED
- The ability to analyse and interrogate data within data sources to help build load files for migration
- Previous experience working on credit/debit card or customer data migration programmes highly desirable
- Experience working with SAS highly beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest programmes currently running within the Bank, with the project not due to end until Q4 2019. Flexible home working is permitted, at least 1-2 days per week.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements then please apply for the Data Migration Business Analyst position immediately
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales