CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Client Service Management (CSM) contributes to Wellington Management's mission by delivering first class client service to both institutional clients and third party distributors. Client Service Managers are responsible for managing service delivery for clients and/or distributors, driving resolution of client service matters, and meeting with clients/distributors to discuss operational and servicing related activities on a regular basis. They are required to develop a strong understanding of clients'/distributors' servicing requirements, monitor and proactively manage relationships (including overseeing legal agreements), and evaluate the firm's client service capabilities/gaps and related risks driven by client/distributor requirements.
As part of continued growth, we are currently seeking to recruit a Client Service Manager who will work closely with our Global Wealth Management (GWM) team to meet the servicing needs of our third party (financial intermediary) distributors. In addition to working closely with the GWM team, and developing relationships with the appropriate parties at the distributors, the Client Service Manager will also work in close coordination with appropriate internal constituencies to ensure client/distributor expectations are met and exceeded. He/she will be expected to understand industry best practice by participating in industry conferences and relevant forums, and to innovate processes and procedures as appropriate.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
* Significant experience supporting a (third party/financial intermediary) fund distribution business, and demonstrable knowledge of the operational complexities of global private banks;
* Knowledge and experience of onboarding new distribution relationships, including the legal and 'Know your Distributor' requirements;
* Additional knowledge of separate account and sub-advisory business requirements;
* Depth of expertise with complex operational related issues, capital markets, and the curiosity to continue to learn;
* Familiarity with upcoming regulatory changes within the wholesale/third party distribution channel;
* Demonstrable relationship building and collaboration skills;
* Sound business judgement, and the ability to synthesize complex issues and effectively balance competing objectives and risks;
* The ability to think creatively, in order to solve business problems for clients;
* Strong project management skills, influencing/consensus building skills, and written and verbal communication skills;
Proficiency in a European language (e.g. French, German, Italian, Spanish) would be advantageous but is not required.
Please note that we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
JOB TITLE Client Service Manager, Global Wealth Management
JOB FAMILY Client Service
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .