CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
– managing an operational service (or set of services) globally for Asset Management
– accountability for service levels, risk profile and process efficiency
– implementing the Target Operating Model and associated service catalogue and location strategy
– continuous review of services and underlying processes to optimise and standardise wherever possible
– drive and deliver transparency and professional service management
– acting as an escalation point for multiple stakeholders and a broker for topics that require a globally consistent approach
You will be working in our IAD Operations Service Line which is dedicated to the UBS Asset Management business. UBS AM is undergoing a significant transformation over the coming 12-24 months via the implementation of a target state operating model as well as the re-platforming of core systems.
In order to support that transformational change agenda, we require an additional Director in the Service Line who will take responsibility for driving and implementing services globally within the Pre- and Post-Trade Services domain in addition to delivering excellent and professional service management in conjunction with our regional service delivery teams.
Your experience and skills:
– Bachelors or Masters degree in finance, economics or related subject
–experience of People and/or Change Management experience, ideally within a Buy-Side Operations environment
– an excellent understanding of Global Markets, Exchange practices and a wide range of Instrument and Asset types
– excellent knowledge of the different transaction types executed within and between funds and segregated mandates
– a strong understanding of events occurring through the lifecycle of a held position and required actions
– a strong risk-awareness mentality
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– ability to face-off to key business users and build rapport quickly
– excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and solve problems under pressure