CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a leading sell side firm with one of the top performing technology equity research teams. They have been incredibly successful and have consistently achieved top rankings in industry surveys. As a result of this they are now looking to recruit an equity research analyst to support the lead analysts in the team.
Day to day, the role will involve the writing of equity research on technology. This will focus on detailed financial analysis, financial modelling, valuations, economic analysis, attending conferences, meeting clients, dealing with company results. In time, you will have to present your investment ideas to your clients.
The role is suitable for someone with a background as follows:
- ACA from a leading accounting firm
- Business analyst from a technology company
- Strategy consultant keen to make a move into equity research
- Sell side equity research analyst looking to move to a better franchise
- Investment bankers keen to move into research
- Clear understanding of how a bank works and makes money