CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· Leads and provides guidance on product development and marketing processes for multiple relatively complex global products that are high impact and high profile
· This role is specifically focused on the impact of Financial Technology and Blockchain on the Asset Servicing industry and the long term strategic direction of these products.
· Liaises with cross-functional teams to provide products that address client needs.
· Leads and provides guidance on the design and development of product marketing strategies for multiple relatively complex global products that are high impact and high profile within the Asset Servicing business with a specific focus on Custody.
· Provides guidance to cross-functional teams including Development and Marketing.
· Uses broad understanding of the product, any design or development considerations, the marketing environment, and the marketing strategy to provide valued input.
· Serves as a subject matter expert in a particular product area and provides guidance on product competitors, consumer trends, and market status.
· Is primary point of contact for clients.
· Develops product positioning and branding.
· Responsible for championing products internally and externally.
· Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
Bachelor's degree in business management or a related discipline
Experience required in Product Management
Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
Good understanding of Financial Technology and Blockchain, especially on their business impact
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.