CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Unique opportunity for a banking/ accounting analyst or a back/middle-office professional to transition into a buy-side role as a Junior Investment Analyst in an active Investment Team at a leading Chinese multinational company. This is an entry-level position providing you with the potential to work and learn from a team of highly experienced professionals.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin and English
- 1-3 years' experience with a reputable institution
- Previous experience in project management and coordinating deliverables across functions would be a distinct advantage as this is a core competency for the role
- Excellent attention to detail and a "can-do" attitude no matter the task
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint and experience in producing high quality management and investor presentations
- Solid understanding of financial analysis, including a proven ability to construct and review complex financial models
- Ability to undertake independent research and produce high quality analysis and reports in Chinese and English