CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Ensure delivery of first class service for institutional and wholesale clients in Spain and Portugal
- Professional handling of all client queries, interactions and communication with clients
- Ensure client reporting of high quality and deal with all problems related to client reports
- Contribute to and finalize ongoing projects related to current regulatory changes in Spain
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
- Follow up of Finance & Tax issues.
Technical Skills - Detailed understanding of the local business/clients and its specific business requirements - Strong Project Management skills in a cross border set up - Proven track record of being able to service clients in SPAIN &Portugal - Good understanding of investment and post investment operational processes - Experience in streamlining reporting and communications processes and procedures - Relevant written and verbal language skills in Spanish and English
Personal competencies - Team orientation - take an interest in and contribute to the work of the team, and liaise where appropriate with other groups - Excellent communication skills - Negotiation Skills in relation to project management; - Ability to work with different cultures and languages; - Strong client and service orientation, good interpersonal skills at all levels - Ability to work under pressure whilst producing quality work, time management skills - Self-driven, motivated, goal oriented and happy to take full responsibility for actions
Qualifications - University degree or similar with master's level in Finance, Engineering or similar - First relevant experience in similar function - Good Information technology literacy