CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Lead an independent Markets Risk team, providing analysis and insight on all Treasury activities and Bank's overall liquidity risks. Providing assurance to the bank's senior management that all risks are being measured accurately and managed/controlled in line with risk appetite, meeting both internal and regulatory requirements. The MR unit is composed of 3 distinct verticals: Market Risk Management Liquidity Risk Management and Middle Office.
- Managing a staff of 8 risk and middle office professionals.
- Strategic risk decision making at all required levels related to Group Treasury Trading & Investments, Hedging Strategy, P&L Analysis / Performance Attribution, Independent Valuations & Price Verification for Treasury Assets, Liquidity Risk Reporting and Middle Office activities.
- Actively participate and contribute to all required committees & meetings ensuring Treasury Risk view represented in a clear and transparent manner
- Be the lead interface with the key stakeholders
– Risk, Treasury, BS&LM & Finance- in order to formulate the unit's strategy and identify and deliver on their requirements across each of the 3 verticals. This will include (but not limited to) the following:
a) Market Risk Management: Management and monitoring of all market risks and associated limits, risk review of all investment proposals and strategy, model validation, Market Risk Reports for Investment Committees and GALCO
b) Liquidity Risk Reporting: Internal Liquidity Reporting and Monitoring, Group Level Liquidity Dashboards, Regulatory Reporting, Liquidity Stress Testing, ALM Balance Sheet Modeling, Liquidity Reports for Liquidity Subcommittees and GALCO
c) Middle Office: market / static data integrity in FO systems, revaluations and collateral management for derivatives transactions / CSAs, yield curve validation, trade surveillance
- Develop any new risk monitoring policies / procedures as required for new transactions or other changes to the business.
- Implement QRM to enable Balance Sheet and Liquidity forecasting including regulatory liquidity ratios forecasting in collaboration with Finance.
Key Words: Market Risk / Liquidity Risk / Middle Office / FRM / CFA / FRTB / Head of Market Risk / Bahrain / Market Risk / Liquidity Risk / Middle Office / FRM / CFA / FRTB / Head of Market Risk / Bahrain /Market Risk / Liquidity Risk / Middle Office / FRM / CFA / FRTB / Head of Market Risk / Bahrain /