CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a leading global real estate firm who are actively developing some of Ireland's largest residential and retail development projects. There is a hugely experienced senior management team in place and they are now looking to hire a commercially focused and driven qualified accountant who has a real and genuine interest in the real estate sector.
- Provide finance support on major real estate development projects including the largest mixed residential and retail development project in the country.
- Managing external advisors and third party suppliers to include auditors, property managers, lawyers, fund administrators
- Working with team to raise debt and funding for development projects
- Updating senior management team and international investors with financial updates and analysis on projects on a quarterly basis
- Preparing management packs, KPI data, analysis of financial performance v budget and other financial updates for senior finance team
- Working as part of a finance team responsible for assessing VAT & general tax implications on transactions.
- Working on other ad hoc projects as required by the Project Controller and Senior Management team.
- Qualified accountant with 2 - 4 years PQE in a fast paced commercial finance role
- Real Estate / Property experience will be highly desirable
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to multi task and work on multiple projects at any one time
- Key communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficient IT skills (Microsoft Office)
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to this job advert Melissa Lam from the Industry & Commerce team at Paragon Executive will contact you directly.