CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We're working with a leading financial services firm looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst. Ideally, you will have 1-3 years experience from one of the following area.
- Big 4 firm, working in financial services advisory team.
- Broker Dealer firm
- Investment Bank rotational scheme
- Other relevant FS experience.
You are also expected to have a relevant degree, and still be expecting to learn from this position. You will be working alongside some of the best in the industry, the learning potential is unmatched.
Having a CPA or MBA is an obvious benefit, and strong IT skills are requited. (Office Suite, some knowledge of Accounting systems etc).
There are two opportunities depending on background and preference.
- The first is to work in the broker dealer arm of an international investment bank where you will be responsible for the daily reporting of the business.
- The second will see you working for the advisory arm where you will be placed on site at small - mid sized buy side firms as a full time consultant.
For more information and to apply, send your resume to this advert and call email@example.com