CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The Research Analyst is an exciting entry-level opportunity based in London where you will work with business and investment leaders throughout the world who are driving industry decisions. You will focus on making the right connections between clients and business leaders, professionals and experts in varied industries.
Research Analysts work to complete high-level research and recruit experts for the broad spectrum of clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter with relevant work experience, and someone who's a keen learner wants to make a significant contribution to the business.
· Assess client research needs and develop outreach strategy to approach relevant subject matter experts
· Recruit experts by effectively communicating the value of joining the professional network
· Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration
· Perform industry research to identify topical trends in the Healthcare, Energy/Industrials, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecom industries to deliver best-in-class client service
· Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other employees and offices
· Bachelor's Degree from accredited institution is required
· Outgoing personality with the ability and willingness to make cold calls, speak with people at all professional levels, including senior management
· Demonstrable use of the Internet for research and alternative forms of sourcing
· Ability to identify market trends
· Ability to work within tight deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere but also independently
· Desire to learn about the business and to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· The current focus for the business is German so preference will be given to fluent German speakers
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
This is a permanent full time position, located in London, UK. Desired start date is as soon as possible.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Please note that in order to process your CV we must receive it in a Word document.