CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· Serve as Responsible Officer to conduct and supervise SFC Type 4 and 9 regulated activities
· Manage our portfolio as a member of the Investment Committee
· Lead and manage fund operations, including trade executions, onboarding, KYC, etc.; Prepare management reports, compliance filings, marketing materials, and investment memos
· Coordinate with partners, service providers, and stakeholders on matters in relation to project development and asset management
· Assist in the application of SFC licenses, fund setup, and fund-raising
· Ensure the firm's complete and continual compliance with relevant SFC regulations. Liaise with SFC and other regulators on matters regarding our licenses, regulated activities, and products; Monitor, review, and make prompt updates/filings on our operations, status, and regulated activities in compliance with SFC rules, guidelines, and requirements
· Degree holder in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or related disciplines with a minimum of 5 years of relevant current working experience in asset management/finance
· Current holder of SFC Responsible Officer (RO) Type 4 and 9 licenses with no conditions
· Successful experience in application of Type 1, 4 & 9 SFC licenses and in raising capital
· Solid track record in equities portfolio management and experience in real estate investments
· Experience serving high net worth clients from China and North America
· Experience managing middle office, back office, risk, and operations personnel
· In-depth knowledge of codes, requirements, regulations and guidelines of SFC and relevant regulatory authorities
· Strong analytical, communication, management, and leadership skills
· Ability to perform and problem-solve in stressful situations
· Proficient in written and spoken English, Mandarin, and Cantonese