CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The successful candidate will join the Risk and Valuation Department, which is responsible for providing a range of valuation advisory services specifically to the Private Debt Team. As an intern in charge of Private Debt valuations, you will be in constant interaction with analysts and managers.
Your main tasks will be the following:
· Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of illiquid investments broadly distributed across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
· Assisting investment team with gathering data and information pertinent to the valuations
· Working with external parties on valuations topics
· Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
· Preparing stress-tests and risk assessment reports to management and to the risk committee.
Skills and experience
· You are preparing a top tier Master in finance, with a specialisation in corporate finance;
· You have a first experience in corporate finance (long internship, ideally within a valuation advisory firm, audit firm (Big 4, ...), or in M & A, Transaction Services, LBO / Acquisition Financing, private debt or private equity;
· You are rigorous, autonomous, proactive and able to show curiosity and initiative;
· You have good oral and written communication skills
· You have a good level in Excel and MS Office.
· You are fluent in English; knowledge of the French language would be an asset.