CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The individual will be an experienced Business Architect - Organisation Design who has supported an ongoing implementation and management of operating models, the will also be able to bring design experience to bear and also have the ability to help their stakeholders understand the basics.
The individual MUST have a track record of large transformation programmes with strong organisation design and TOM experience.
You will have
· Strong knowledge and experience of Operating Model design and implementation
· Capability model development and management
· Organisational design
· Performance management implementation
· Delivery-focused analysis in Financial Services or Management Consulting
· Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
· The ability to bring knowledge of design authorities, structured to deliver value to the business