CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
* Manage overall delivery of a programme of work to improve compliance effectiveness and efficiency ("Project iCEE")
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Drive the overall progress of the programme, including its individual workstreams and external dependencies * Maintain Project iCEE financial discipline, including cost and benefits tracking * Ensure the programme's decision making approach is in line with the Bank's risk management framework and the Compliance function's objectives
* Maintain the Project Management Plan and Project Management Manual, and ensure the control standards defined therein are adhered to across all project workstream / activities; including the maintenance of an integrated plan, through the lifespan of the programme, covering all actions, inter-dependencies and impacts * Manage all changes made to the plan through a robust change management process. * Ensure Project iCEE adheres to Bankwide ePMO requirements * Establish the metrics to measure successful transition of initiatives into BAU.
People and Talent
* Working with project managers of workstreams to ensure that all workstreams of Project iCEE are adequately resourced and staffed by an appropriate number of competent staff. * Provide leadership, management and coaching for the programme (including project managers of workstream and various partners, as appropriate) to ensure high level of engagement and delivery * Exercise good people management in the areas of resourcing, talent development, performance management, learning & development and engagement.
* Ensure that Project iCEE is managed in accordance with the Group's best practice requirements for programme management and that programme risks and issues are identified, escalated and addressed as appropriate
Governance * Establish appropriate programme governance oversight, including a PSC & relevant PWGs * Establish strong programme management controls, for example : - Project planning, tracking and reporting - Programme change control - Resource management - Risks, issues and dependencies management - Business change management - Costs and benefits tracking * Provide reporting to various forum eg Compliance Management Team
Communication * Working with Corporate Affairs, to ensure that there is a communication plan addressing external and internal stakeholders is delivered to ensure that there is good awareness of Project iCEE and the progress of the programme * Drive effective communication of the programme with relevant regulators (where necessary)
Regulatory & Business Conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct * Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct * Lead the Compliance function to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment. * Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
* Workstream Accountable Executives and Project Managers * Relevant partners in ITO and HR * Compliance Management Team