CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Primarily support the IB Corporate Client Services (CCS) Coverage & Advisory business, which includes the sector teams of UK, Financial Institutions Group, Global Industries Group, Consumer Products and Retail, Technology Media Telecoms, Natural Resources Group, Healthcare, Real Estate, Advisory and M&A products to manage compliance and operational risk related to the CCS business.
- Be involved in new business initiatives or projects and provide necessary education, create and deliver training to the CCS Business.
- Work with CCS Business management to establish and update controls, tools, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risk.
- Work closely with the C&ORC colleagues covering the Capital Markets business, and cross train where possible to enable effective team coverage.
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues in the Global Control Room and CCS business aligned teams globally to ensure consistency, and provide assistance to local country C&ORC colleagues.
- Liaise with C&ORC colleagues in Investor Client Services, Wealth Management and Asset Management to manage wider risks inherent in CCS business.
You'll be working in the Corporate Client Solutions ("CCS") Advisory Compliance team in London reporting to the Head of EMEA CCS Coverage & Advisory Compliance and form part of the Investment Bank EMEA C&ORC team comprising Coverage & Advisory Compliance, GCM & Financing Compliance, Research and the Control Room.
Your experience and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge or experience in the following would be very helpful; business and personal conflict identification and methods to manage, the Market Abuse Directive, Takeover Panel Rules, UKLA Sponsor Services.
- Experience of working in a private-side advisory compliance team, with an understanding of private side products and services such as advisory, financing, equity and debt capital raising, loans, etc
- Sound knowledge of UK and European Securities regulation and to provide practical interpretation of regulations, especially requirements around Insider Lists, assessing information to be unpublished price sensitive information and implications of that on activities that can be undertaken.
- A strong team player that is able to, work under pressure, with strong communication skills and able deliver a clear concise message to senior personnel
- Able to manage tasks efficiently and exercise sound judgment with confidence in your decisions yet also recognize when it is appropriate to escalate