CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Quantitative Research – Algorithmic Trading – New York
A client of ours is looking for a quantitative researcher to join their dynamic team working for a top tier hedge fund in New York City. The position they are looking to fill is most suited to individuals who are looking to pursue a career in algorithm development, transaction cost analysis, and quantitative trading working directly with a large amount of capital.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying areas in need of quantitative and statistical analysis
- Quantitative research on market making strategies including market microstructure
- Utilizing various programming languages to interpret data and apply it to real life situations that positively effect portfolio performance
- Working alongside a dynamic team that strives towards creating innovate strategies
Candidates should possess:
- Masters degree in a computational field, PhD preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in quantitative research
- Strong programming skills in Java/C++
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to think outside of the box
If there is any interest in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button directly below.