CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Working for a world renown betting firm as part of the Trading Development team, this role is focused at the heart of the business, implementing systems to create betting prices. The role will require the coding and deployment of best in class predictive algorithms, as well as maintaining and building other systems to enable the enhancement of the trading product. You will work inside of the Quant team ensuring algorithms are highly performant and that any systems developed are scalable, fit for purpose and that the code base conforms to usual development principles.
This team is looking for both Quant Developers and Quant Analysts with circa 0-3 years experience. You will be skilled across C# and ideally VBA and have Mathematics skills to a minimum knowledge of Monte Carlo and Probability.
· Develop code to drive pricing models, embedding algorithms into the trading platform.
· Support legacy systems, refactoring where you deem necessary.
· Creating technical documentation for your code.
· Ensure algorithms are developed with a common structure.
· Developing re-usable algorithm libraries to facilitate trading and analysis.
· Perform RCAs on production issues as and when they occur.
· Research new techniques that can be used to improve our processes
· Improve and develop our historical data storage capabilities.
· Feed into the development of new systems across the company to enable our team to derive benefit.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
· Previous experience working within an agile environment, specificallyScrum .
· Previous experience working within the gaming sector, preferably with strong links to a sports trading department. (NOT A PREREQUISITE THOUGH A NICE TO HAVE)