CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Role Title: Manager Retail Risk Reporting & Analytics
Scope of Responsibilities:
All activities associated with Standard Chartered Bank ("Retail Banking Risk function") - Stress Testing and MI reporting including preparation, analysis, message writing and consolidation of Regulatory Reporting
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Projects, Governance and Data Management:
* STDF (Stress testing data framework) activities which includes Requirement Analysis, BRD, FSD preparation, UAT co-ordination & interaction with business user teams.
* Preparation of BRD for capabilities identified based on business analysis and user requirements.
* Liaise with development and test teams to ensure that Business requirement are understood & implemented correctly
* Management of changes to ensure that changes are in line with the project roadmap
* Build coordination, Quality reviews and acceptance of the deliverables
* Manage delivery of operational capability improvement across Retail Risk reporting function
* Perform in-depth analysis around key operations problems and opportunity areas, to determine strategic solutions
* Establish business benefit to Retail risk delivery of internal/external strategic change and define metrics to appropriately measure success
* Manage relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
* Maintain a culture of risk awareness and proactive resolution. Identify risks & issues and communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner
* Liaise with development and test teams to ensure that Functional Specifications are understood & implemented correctly
* Pro-actively engage, manage & build relationships with both technology & business stakeholders
* Assist the PM with planning of BA tasks by allocating BA tasks and providing leadership
* Support the test team & business users during the testing phase by making design decisions & assisting in issue analysis & resolution
* Support the transition to the operational support team
* Champion the realization of project benefits and deliver business values of the project
Qualifications and Skills
* Well verse in SAS, SQL, MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
* Good knowledge and grasp of banking practice, financial markets, Basel and products, at a higher level and awareness of the country regulatory frameworks within the region
* Prior experience in credit stress testing preferable.
* Strong leadership qualities, communication and management skills
* Broad understanding of banking information management infrastructure and operational processes
* Ability to work with cross functional & cross cultural teams
* Functional knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, SAS, Axiom)
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information) - We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 06/09/2017). Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.