CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
My client is a well-established PE fund with 7 billion USD under management. Their business portfolio includes RE, PE, and alternative investments in the APAC region. They have offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, and Singapore.
- Directly report to CFO, supervise all finance and fund administration related activities for company's private market funds, mainly Real Estate Funds.
- Duties include investment valuations, fund performance assessments, quarterly reporting, management fee and carried interests calculations
- Monitor fund transaction and provide investment supports on a regular basis.
- Review management reports, forecasts and risk reports for the group, ensure financial controls are in place
- Qualified accountant with a university degree in accounting, finance or related fields
- Minimum 20 years experiences in finance field, with no less than 10 years in the Private Equity industry. Big4 background is preferred
- Strong knowledge and expertise in financial accounting, experiences in daily finance operations
- Past experiences in private market funds, including finance and fund administration
- Working experiences with APAC RE market and listed company is preferred
- Proven track record in leadership and communications across different functions
- Fluent English and Mandarin is a must
This is a rare senior level finance opportunity in the private equity. Ideal candidate should have +20 years of experiences in the finance field, with at least 10 years in PE industry.
Client will provide industry competitive package, great medical benefits as well as a platform for career growth.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519