CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
1. Fully responsible for the investment and operation of merger and acquisition projects, including project sourcing, due diligence, deal structure design, business negotiation, exit management, etc.
2. Systematically excavate and lead the fund's investment opportunities in the global region, seek the synergy with China Momentum;
3. Make investment decisions based on industry trends, internal and external market environments, project quality and other information;
4. Lead and deeply participate in post-investment management of invested enterprises, help portfolio enterprises to improve their performance;
5. Lead exit of the invested projects;
6. Guiding the work of middle and junior level investment personnel of the investment team and helping them improve their abilities;
7. Do other management and financing work of the fund;
8. Promote the expansion of Fosun Group as a whole in overseas markets in conjunction with other sectors of Fosun Group
1. Be familiar with the areas of consumption, fashion, health, TMT, Fin tech, entertainment or tourism, have own opinions on the trend of big industry;
2. Focus on 1-2 industry/industries in the long term, dig deep, be familiar with industrial operation mode and network; having been a senior executive at a big name company or invested a number of projects successfully or made several fund raising; or be familiar with the operation mode of the fund, have a deep understanding of certain industries, have successfully invested and quit in several projects;
3. Have the ability of industrial integration, capable of doing buyout projects and turn around projects;
4. Be able to carry out innovative reform or design according to the characteristics of the company or project, and have been successfully implemented;
5. Be familiar with local capital market and Chinese market, have rich network resources and strong business sensitivity;
6. Be eager to learn, be good at learning, and keep learning;
7. Have entrepreneur spirits, always forge ahead, work hard, face challenges and push the work;
8. Have excellent communication skills and can handle complex relationships.