CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a major asset management firm, who are looking to add an Investment Management to their Absolute Return Fund in London. The focus of the role will be to identify investment opportunities in the Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange markets.
They have the ability to access the full range of fixed income asset classes on an opportunistic basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute actively to their investment process, generate trade ideas and so aid performance of their client's portfolios
Day to day the role with involve:
- Analysis of markets in order to deliver trade ideas that deliver positive absolute returns from fixed income assets and foreign exchange
- Participation in the overall research Group
- Communication of trade ideas to the wider team
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- 3 years plus experience in fixed income or FX investing with a focus on high quality markets
- Experience of inflation linked markets and derivatives ideal
- Experience in preparing investment analysis reports and presenting to