CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Your role Are you independent and self-driver with analytical mindset? We are looking for someone like this who can:
- work closely with Credit Officers and Portfolio Underwriters (i.e. senior management in Risk), and perform risk assessment and continuous monitoring of your assigned portfolio
- evaluate counterparty credit risk based on good understanding of the counterparty's risk profile, business environment, exposure and financial performance as well as a number of other quantitative and qualitative measures of counterparties' credit worthiness (This may include client due diligence via client visit or conference call)
- provide approval recommendations independently and proactively to Credit Officers and Portfolio Underwriters on rating, facility size, requirements for trading, collateral and security documentation
- prepare counterparty reviews/transactional credit proposals drawing conclusions relating to credit assessment, risk appetite, exposure drivers and business prospects
- monitor counterparty and portfolio credit quality, as well as key risk drivers of portfolio credit exposure on a continual basis
- daily monitoring of credit exposure against approved limits and parameters
- perform ad hoc credit risk analysis and portfolio deep dive when necessary
About us Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Your team Credit Risk Control (CRC) is a specialist team of credit professionals within Global Risk Control (GRC). The team is responsible for assessing, approving and monitoring the creditworthiness of APAC credit counterparties. We engage with Investment Banking businesses including FRC, EQ and CCS across counterparty types including banks, non-bank financial institutions, funds, sovereign entities and corporations. Product focus includes OTC Derivatives, Repos, Exchange Traded Derivatives, Structured Lending, trade finance, etc.
Your experience and skills You have:
- a university degree or International equivalent qualification - at least 3 years professional experience in a credit role (with preference of Greater China exposure experience) - excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate directly and professionally with clients and internal peers is of critical importance to the role - thorough knowledge and understanding of financial markets and trading products - experience of analyzing financial statements in Chinese is a plus given the China coverage of this role
- team orientated with strong interpersonal skills to establish trustworthy relationships with internal peers, client advisers and senior management - able to work under pressure - fluent in English (fluent verbal and strong English writing skills) and fluency in written and spoken Mandarin is highly preferred given the China coverage of the role
What we offer Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.