CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
A financial institution I am working with are currently looking to recruit a Programme Manager to work on a large programme of work based in London.
The successful will be working closely with senior level business and IT stakeholders to ensure effective change delivery. Monitoring execution, providing insight, ensuring compliance with strategic architecture and suggesting action as necessary.
- Equities and Equity Derivatives knowledge is a must
- Experience of any migration programmes is a nice to have
- Formal project management training and qualifications - PMP preferred, Prince2
- Experience of structuring and running major programs of change in a complex, dynamic environment
- Strong people management skills - coaching, mentoring
- Experience managing multi -platform programmes
- Investment Banking is a must
To apply please send your CV ASAP.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com