CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Well prepare regulatory reporting and submit timely
Well maintain regulatory reporting tool and preparation methodology
Assist regulatory reporting manager to ensure regulatory reporting in line with official guideline
Well prepare and react quickly to ad hoc tasks
Backup teammates or line manager to follow up regulatory report revlant tasks
Involve the REG related projects
On Regulatory Report Making:
To monitor and ensure regulatory report list is kept abreast in accuracy which is in line with regulator report request from time to time. Regulator including mainly for CBRC, PBOC, SAFE and others.
To monitor and validate the regulatory reports to reach the reporting requirements in term of data quality and timeline:
- Assist Reporting team manager in pan China Operations regulatory report checking and quality control. Sometimes work as back-up role for some important and complicated reports.
- Coordinate branches to ensure report complete within deadline. - Assign on report data logic study and analysis to ensure report caliber correctly understood - Report to line manager in a timely manner for issues identified during report making
- To collaborate with other reporting making department to ensure report quality and mapping logic met between reports
- To participate in report making innovations and ideas to improve work quality and efficiency
To work for report automation
- Lead and work as main party to provide data generation logic to report development - Arrange testing schedule and assignment - Report promptly any abnormality of auto report issues and follow up in correction
To work as supervisor and monitor the job rotation progress during other staff's job rotation to reporting making team
To monitor and constantly check on data safety of electric and physical data and maintain proper filing is performed
Attend the project related task under the REG scope
Bachelor's Degree or above, major in Accounting, Financing, Auditing, Economic.
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
Minimum 5 years foreign bank regulatory report working experience or audit experience relevant to regulatory reports in audit firm.
Skills & Competencies
Good knowledge in banking products financial reporting and accounting treatement
Excellent in both oral and written English, and Mandarin
Good excel and PPT skill
Others if any
Initiative to cooperation with line manager and support teammates
Initiative to keep self-learning, asking questions, resovling problems