CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
A leading banking organisation is looking to hire a compliance professional, who will focus on Conduct risk for the firm. Ensuring continual monitoring and oversight activities are undertaken so conduct remains at the fore front of minds for all lines of business.
· Building strong relationships across the business with relevant contacts.
· Ensuring Conduct Risk is well embedded in the firm
· Conducting risk assessment in relation to conduct
· Managing the business' relationship with the appropriate regulators, with a view to deal with all requests efficiently.
· Contributing to the required amendments to the framework of controls and procedures.
· Getting involved in working groups to communicate breaches in Conduct to ensure best practice going forward.
· Must have Financial Services experience working within a Banking environment, specifically in a Compliance or Risk function.
· Knowledge of the FCA handbook desirable
· Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
· Able to provide a gap analysis and implement new controls and procedures within this environment, as a result of changes in regulation
· Previous under taking of controls testing and risk assessments
· Experience in operating with senior stakeholders