CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Responsible for providing full credit analysis, research and administration functions for our target market / clients in Sub Sahara. To undertake and support any portfolio monitoring activities (as appropriate) for the Team.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
1) To conduct full credit rating / analysis for new, amendment, renewal credit applications.
2) To assist in client monitoring duties (as necessary).
3) To review related legal documentation
4) To attend customer/bank meetings, as appropriate.
5) General portfolio administration duties.
Knowledge & Skills:
Financial Spreadsheets/accounting knowledge
Cash flow analysis / modelling skills
Team-working and communication skills
Technical Skills/Knowledge: (1) Knowledge of debt markets (2). Knowledge of the Bank's internal rules and procedures (3) Legal / documentation knowledge.