CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Head of Cyber Security who can offer proven experience of working within a large organisation (e.g. FTSE100 or Public Sector dept) who are prone to facing a range of cyber attacks.
Suitable candidate will also offer experience of managing and leading large teams of Cyber professionals. The role of Head of Cyber Security is required to work with the Director of Security to maintain and influence the client's Cyber security strategy, and be the lead for Cyber Security risk and threat assessments.
You'll drive the client's operational Cyber Security function, and perform against a strategy that reduces risks such as confidentiality, data and regulatory breaches and fraud losses that result in poor member service. To help mature and resolve Cyber related controls, you'll develop a programme that makes sure a culture exists to mitigate the risk of a Cyber-attack.
You'll work closely with external intelligences sources and industry networks to make sure the threat assessment remains current, and provide expert advice and guidance across the organisation, and with suppliers and third parties.
* Experience of working within a large organisation like a FTSE100 equivalent or within the Public Sector that is prone to facing a range of cyber attacks
* Experience of managing and leading large teams of Cyber professionals Desirable Experience
* Up-to-date knowledge of all technical regulations e.g. Data Protection Act and GDPR, ISO27001, PCI DSS and NIST
* An existing network of senior cyber security experts
* Experience preferably within the Financial Services Sector
* Professional qualification in Information Security
* Extensive experience of managing third parties
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.