CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· Manage the full range of credit, trading and transactional products for your assigned portfolio including dealing with amendments/waivers, decisioning payment excesses, problem solving, and facilitating and verifying data integrity in our systems.
· Taking a view on credit, identify deteriorating credit early and assess borrower risk. Escalate when required; recommend a course of action to LPM, Corporate Banking, Group Risk Management, GTCM and other partners as appropriate.
· Using judgment, in concert with your Delegated Authorities to manage daily excesses, over limit payments and ongoing relationships within the Bank.
· Establishing new and revised facilities, ensuring that submissions are appropriate and properly structured and that risks and mitigants are identified.
· Work closely in assigned industry/teams to maintain collaborative relationships with our partners, including Corporate Banking, Portfolio Management, Global Trading and Client Management.
· Ensure data integrity within CCMS, ascertaining CCMS properly captures the key terms and conditions of the Credit Agreement.
· Academic background with a master's level accreditation: usually an MBA, CSC, CFA, CA or other professional designation.