CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· Management accounting and reporting for corporate groups
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly / annual management accounting reports to multiple stakeholders, including Group CFO / Executive Committee / Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- Monthly platform updates in Executive Committee packs and other accounting details as required by the Corporate Finance Team.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly Executive Committee MI pack for the senior management team meetings.
- Prepare quarterly consolidated management accounts for group of companies.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager to ensure appropriate review of overseas offices monthly management reporting packs, along with the external administrators and offshore accountants (Spain, Germany, Luxembourg, Sweden).
- Oversee "deal cost" review (i.e. rechargeable costs by platform and project)/fund recharges and invoicing.
- Manage periodic asset management fee collection, in conjunction with the Fund Finance & investment teams.
- Liquidity management and reporting including preparation of group cashflow projections.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assist with analyses and information for annual group external audits.
Assist the Financial Controller with the financial planning and analysis of any economic and regulatory developments affecting the business.
- Prepare and submit annual returns and other Companies House filings.
- Review of work of assistant accounts (as directed).
- Deputise for Group Financial Controller, as required.
- Ad-hoc internal and external reporting as required.
· Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills.
· Hands on accountant with strong attention to detail.
· Have ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
· Well motivated, hard-working and happy to operate in a small company environment.
A strong team player who is flexible with a positive attitude and willingness to take on and influence new tasks, adopting change, and interested in learning new skills.
Strong MS Excel skills essential.
Proficient at MS Word and Power-point preferable but not essential.
Experience with Financial Force would be preferable but not essential.
· Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with at least 2 year post qualification financial services experience or likely to have worked in a mid-tier practice offering diverse mid-cap experience and expertise rather than a 'Big 4' single sector specialist.
· Graduate with strong academics – good degree, good university