CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client a leading boutique and award winning international Quantitative Hedge Fund is currently looking to hire a talented and dynamic COO to build out their growing Asian office. This is an outstanding and exciting opportunity to lead the built out of this regional office.
This is an outstanding and exciting opportunity to lead the built out of this regional office.
· Coordinate overall investment strategy and portfolio construction in alignment with the organization's strategic objectives, risk appetite and capital objectives. ·
· Establish and manage the appropriate infrastructure.
· Serve as the primary liaison to the Investment Committee of the Board of Directors, assisting the Committee Chair as necessary in the execution of the Committee's responsibilities.
· Responsible for Talent Acquisition and Retention, for both Quantitative Research, Technology and Quantitative Portfolio Management positions.
· Manage the investment accounting function to ensure accurate and timely investment data, compliance with statutory accounting policies, and compliance with all other applicable regulations
· Monitor the investment portfolio's performance and underlying risks.
· Manage daily cash flow to ensure appropriate working capital needs and allocation of excess funds for long-term investing.
· High degree of honesty and integrity.
· Self-motivated with strong work ethic
· Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Proven leadership abilities
- You must have excellent and written Japanese and a strong understanding of local cultures.
· Possess both a strong attention to detail and a "big picture" mind-set ·Outstanding Strong analytical skills, MBA preferred and ideally you will have a Engineering, Science, or Maths degree from a top IVY League University.
·Strong communication skills – must present ideas in a clear and concise manner to a variety
To discuss this unique and exciting opportunity further, and for a private & confidential conversation please contact Colin Mc Ghee,