CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Candidates must require experience of working in functional projects (CTFC, EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFID).This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, global bank, utilising your skillset and experience to deliver innovative regulatory solutions on a leading-edge project.
* Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements and share with the technical team.
* Experience of agile and scrum methodologies.
* Experience of writing user stories containing clearly articulated needs, features and acceptance tests.
* Strong data analysis skills and experience able to use tools such as Excel to analyse large volumes of data to find correlations, variations and anomalies.
* Exhibit good leadership and communication skills to help the scrum team clearly understand the requirements.
* Ability to support the product owner to ensure that their priorities and needs are met.
* Ability to be pro-active and clearly escalate when risks or issues arise.
* Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner.
* Experience in banking and regulatory reporting (CTFC, EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFID)
* Knowledge of OTC, listed and cash products
To apply for this exciting role, please send your CVs to Chloe.White@radleyjames.com.