CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Conducting due diligence on existing clients to meet KYC/AML Regulations and Internal Policy
* Ability to deal with a broad spectrum of entity types - Pension Schemes, Hedge Funds, Private Companies etc.
*The identification and upward reporting of any key FCP risks identified.
* Ensure accurate static data set up on internal systems; maintain client and portfolio reference data.
* Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of KYC/AML regulations and know your customer rules.
* Deliver an exceptional client experience.
* Manage and build relationships with key stakeholders.
* Provide timely and accurate query investigation and resolution Key external interactions will be with relationship managers, portfolio managers and functional teams such as compliance, risk, legal and client on-boarding. Analysts are expected to be proactive in their position and look to enhance the current processes and procedures. Analysts are expected to be able to work independently and as part of a team, to follow issues and responsibilities through to resolution
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.